Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Turangawaewae

In our Science class we asked to share about my place.

                                Turangawaewae
Related image                                My Place

Place name:Philippines
Iwi: Tauiwi
Ecosystem:land,mountainous,plainsRelated image

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for mountains in bacolod the philippines

5 Animals
Image result for animals in the philippinescarabao

 Crocodile                                               TigerImage result for animals in the philippinesImage result for animals in the philippines

Pig                                                HorsesImage result for horsesImage result for pig in the philippines

3 comments:

  1. Good job Shekinah I really like the way u added pictures to your work but maybe next time u could add some facts about your you live in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job I like the pictures you added to make it look good.
    I like the way you spaced it out.
    The horse name should be with the horse and the pig name should be with the pig.
    What is your favourite place in the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job and be careful in placing the right name of on the pictures of animal you put. What will be the next topic you would like to present?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.