When me and others are going to the Elderly daycare visit, I'm a little bit scared because I don't know what I am going to say but I just try my best. When we were going inside I felt shy but when I talked to them my shyness already was lost because I remember what Mrs Hastie just told us before we were going inside. But when we go in I feel sad because there are too many old people sitting down and talking each other.
Next time we are going to bring some morning tea for them.
I hope you enjoyed reading my bog post.
Next time we are going to bring some morning tea for them.
I hope you enjoyed reading my bog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.